Increase in the Thefts at the Seaside
The most frequent are the thefts in Varna, Burgas and Dobrich regions, NOVA TV reported.
At the height of summer, thefts at the seaside increase. Since the beginning of the year, over 3,500 thefts have occurred in the Varna, Burgas and Dobrich regions.
In June and July alone, personal property encroachments in the Varna region are 456, in Burgas - 441, and in Dobrich - 83.
Different things are the object of theft, but most often, bicycles.
Since the beginning of this year, bicycles wheels have been stolen in Varna. For comparison, they were 171 throughout the previous year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: All hospitals in Sofia Suspend Scheduled non-urgent Admissions and Surgical Procedures
- » Weather in Bulgaria - Cold and Rain
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Increase of the New Cases with 3004 Registered in the Past 24 Hrs
- » Nasa's Perseverance Rover Begins its Mission on Mars
- » Bulgarian Astronomer and Team Found New Exoplanet Gliese 486b
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: Wearing Face Masks in Crowded Outdoor Spaces is Obligatory in Vratsa