A Weak Earthquake Was Registered in Pazardzhik
An earthquake with 2.3 magnitude on the Richter scale has been registered on the territory of Bulgaria, in the Pazardzhik region.
The earthquake was felt at 9.32 am this morning with an epicentre 5 km south of Pazardzhik, in the village of Glavinitsa and 101 km southeast of Sofia, with a depth of 2 km. No material damage is reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly Morning, Warm Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Wind is Weakening, Rain possible in the Southeastern Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Windy today as well
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Even Windier Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Strong Winds in Three Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on the First Day of Autumn