Interior Minister Mladen Marinov: There Is a 25% Increase in the Traffic to Greece
"The traffic to Greece increased by 25%, '' Interior Minister Mladen Marinov said during parliamentary scrutiny, BTA reports. In 65% of the cases, there are children under the age of 18 who are subject to a special check-up. The traffic is most intensive during the weekends at Kulata and Makaza border checkpoints.
In order to deal with queues, Border Police launched checks on the buses via mobile devices. The car traffic was also split in two sections - traveling EU citizens and travellers from third countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministers of Caretaker Government Held Meetings with US Ambassador in Bulgaria
- » Interior Minister: Heads of Bulgarian Security Agencies Are on Leave
- » Caretaker Cabinet Says Elections Will Cost BGN 57 Million
- » Israeli – Palestinian Violent Clash Resounds in Entire Europe
- » Caretaker Minister of Economy Will Initiate Inspection of State-owned Bulgarian Development Bank
- » Bulgaria's Security Services Are Currently Beheaded - Caretaker Interior Minister