Interior Minister Mladen Marinov: There Is a 25% Increase in the Traffic to Greece
"The traffic to Greece increased by 25%, '' Interior Minister Mladen Marinov said during parliamentary scrutiny, BTA reports. In 65% of the cases, there are children under the age of 18 who are subject to a special check-up. The traffic is most intensive during the weekends at Kulata and Makaza border checkpoints.
In order to deal with queues, Border Police launched checks on the buses via mobile devices. The car traffic was also split in two sections - traveling EU citizens and travellers from third countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In Iraq Pope Francis Calls for End to Violence and Extremism
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation
- » US Senators: Corruption Sours Our Relations with Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Says No to Russian Vaccine