Selling E-Vignettes Will be Hampered Due to System Updates
Between 17.00 and 23.00 on July 29, 2019, activities are planned to implement updates of the electronic toll collection system based on time and distance traveled.
Particular delays and interruptions may arise that could hinder sales of electronic vignettes, warned the Road Infrastructure Agency.
To avoid the risk of e-vignette issues during the planned updates, we recommend that drivers carefully plan their trip on the national road network and buy their electronic vignette in a timely manner.
The planned update of the software is part of the preparations for commissioning the toll system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Finance Minister Reveals Rationale behind Personnel Reshuffle in Revenue Agencies
- » Bulgaria’s Ultra-Nationalist Parties Mull Running for July General Election Together
- » Bulgarian Customs Agency Has New Executive Director
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Government Appoints New CEO of National Revenue Agency
- » Supreme Judicial Council Adopts Declaration against Closure of Specialized Courts