Hundreds of Passengers Have Been Blocked at Sofia Airport Due to Flight Delays
Hundreds of passengers were blocked at Sofia Airport because of delays in several flights of the national carrier Bulgaria Air this night.
With more than three hours the flights from Sofia to Varna were postponed. The flight to Burgas was also postponed with several hours.
And there are currently non-scheduled flights.
Because of the frequent delays in recent flights, Minister of Transport Rossen Zhelyazkov ordered to check the airlines flying from and to Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Aeroflot: No flights from Russia to Sofia and Bourgas Until the End of August
- » Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted