The TAD GROUP Owner Is Currently Searched for in the Schengen Area
The TAD GROUP owner Ivan Todorov is being searched for in the Schengen area, NOVA TV reported. Ivan Todorov is accused of instigating the of personal data leak from the NRA which affected millions of Bulgarians.
He said he could not say for sure whether the incident was the result of an attack on the part of the competition.
"We are a cyber-security company, we are not cyber-terrorists, I can not comment on whether it is a strategic strike from the competition or not, lawyers have been convinced that everything is set, but I have no idea," said Todorov.
He was categorical that he was not trying to hide from the authorities. "I'm not afraid of anything. My idea is when I go home - on Tuesday to go to the authorities that want some help from me," said the company's head who is currently in Canada.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Why is it so Hard to Predict Earthquakes?
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: The Second Stage of Repair of the Tram Line 5 in Sofia has Started
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey