The President will Present His Arguments For Vetoing the F-16 Contract
President Rumen Radev will present his arguments for vetoing the Law on the ratification of the contract for the purchase of 8 F-16 Block 70 aircraft.
Yesterday, the head of state returned the texts to the National Assembly because of the lack of sufficient political and public consensus on the parameters of the treaty.
According to Radev, the law was adopted on the "fast track", leaving a number of important issues unnoticed, among them the price, guarantees, terms, penalties and contractual damages.
Meanwhile, at an extraordinary meeting, Defense MPs will look at the presidential veto and the motives for it.
Yesterday, GERB said it would not delay the acquisition of fighters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Extraordinary Measures: Bulgaria Proposes Lockdown, Closes Schools, Restaurants, Malls
- » Sofia Ranks 13th by Air Pollution in the World
- » First Snow Will Fall over Bulgaria on 21 November
- » Bulgaria: BSP Proposes Progressive Income Tax and 10% Tax Rate for Incomes up to BGN 3,900
- » LIVE, Health Minister of Bulgaria: Either We Observe the Measures or Move to Stricter Ones
- » Bulgaria: BGN 15,000 Fine for Hiding Incomes Abroad