Bulgarian National Bank Statistics: Every Bulgarian of Working Age Has Loans
2.47 million Bulgarians have loans, some have more than one, Bulgarian National Bank statistics show.
The names of practically all Bulgarians of working age are on the Central Credit Register, and every Bulgarian household has at least one loan to pay. A total of 5.433 million credits have been taken out worth 39 billion euro, 28 billion of which granted by banks to 3 million customers.
1.2 billion euro has been granted by fast loan companies. 79 percent of all credits are in Leva. The average consumer credit payment is 150 euro per month, and the average mortgage credit payment - 300 euro per month.
The number of bad loan payers has gone down by half in 2018, their accumulated debt amounting to 720 million euro, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 518 New Cases, Slight Increase of Fatalities
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Largest Bulgarian Emergency Hospital Reduces by 50% Its Covid-19 Beds
- » 2/3 of Bulgarians Unlikely to Vaccinate, Western Europeans More Willing to Get Jab than Citizens of Eastern EU Countries
- » Another Surge of Covid-19 in Bulgaria Is possible in Autumn – Prof. Nikolay Vitanov