Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia Will Cooperate Against Human Trafficking
The Governments of the Republic of Bulgaria and the Republic of Northern Macedonia will sign a protocol on cooperation in the fight against human trafficking in Ohrid.
The document provides for cooperation on the support and protection of victims of human trafficking and the exchange of experience between the competent institutions of the two countries.
There will also be general information campaigns to prevent trafficking.
Both countries will work together to support and care for victims. On our behalf, the Protocol will be signed by Deputy Prime Minister for Public Order and Security and Defense Minister Krasimir Karakachanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The Widest Possible International Cooperation is Needed to Stop the War in Ukraine