Queen Elizabeth II is Looking For a Chef
The approved candidate will receive £ 22,076 per month, writes NOVA TV.
British Queen Elizabeth II is looking for a chef who is ambitious and sticking to the extremely high standards of Buckingham Palace, according to BTA.
The approved candidate in the position of correspondence will receive a monthly salary of £ 22,076 or a lesser remuneration related to his placement and the use of food.
The new chef will be part of an established team of professionals. He will acquire knowledge and skills that will surely help him in career development.
The main job will be in London, but the person approved will also have to travel to the royal residences. The lucky man will be able to use 33 days of the year in which the official holidays are included.
Candidates' applications will be accepted by 23:55 on July 28th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stay on Trend with the Latest Fashions at Discounted Prices
- » How High Will Bitcoin’s Price Climb?
- » Increased Social Media Use Leads to Depression
- » Actress Nina Dobrev Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bozhkov, Biden and Trump Are Bulgarians’ Most Popular Google Searches
- » Health Tips: How Walking Helps Stay Fit under Stay-at-Home Orders