Queen Elizabeth II is Looking For a Chef
The approved candidate will receive £ 22,076 per month, writes NOVA TV.
British Queen Elizabeth II is looking for a chef who is ambitious and sticking to the extremely high standards of Buckingham Palace, according to BTA.
The approved candidate in the position of correspondence will receive a monthly salary of £ 22,076 or a lesser remuneration related to his placement and the use of food.
The new chef will be part of an established team of professionals. He will acquire knowledge and skills that will surely help him in career development.
The main job will be in London, but the person approved will also have to travel to the royal residences. The lucky man will be able to use 33 days of the year in which the official holidays are included.
Candidates' applications will be accepted by 23:55 on July 28th.
- » Megan Markle's Nephew, Tyler Dooley, Named a Drug after Her 3-Month-Old Son Archie
- » Brad Pitt Received a Compliment from the Space
- » Ed Sheeran Takes a Long Break from the Stage
- » Who Are the Highest-Paid Singers Singers in the World?
- » Interesting Objects to Brighten Up Your Home Decor
- » The World's Five Highest Paid Actresses According to the Forbes Ranking