Short Circuit Shuts Down Three Reactors of a Russian NPP
Russian nuclear power plant shut down three of its four reactors automatically because of a short-circuit in a transformer, the radiation level remains normal, said Rosenergoatom.
The first, second and fourth reactors of the Kaliningrad NPP were disconnected. It is located 350 km northwest of Moscow in the Tverskoy District.
"The radiation level at the headquarters and its adjacent area remains unchanged and in line with established norms," the message said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Day 128 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Casualties in Odessa after Rocket Attack
- » Henry Kissinger: There are Three Possible Ways Out of the War in Ukraine
- » The Czech EU Presidency: Rethink, Rebuild, Repower
- » The Hypocrisy of the EU on Ukraine
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia