An Accident Left Three Metropolitan Districts without Electricity
High-voltage power lines accident, owned by the State Electricity System Operator, led to the exclusion of the Boyana substation in Sofia, CEZ reported. "Boyana" square, "Cinema Center" and part of "Manastirski livadi" in the capital are without electricity.
CEZ mobilizes all of its available teams to provide alternative power to the affected users as soon as possible, from the company assured.
Until the accident has been rectified, the company will maintain the supply of power to a backup scheme.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In the Afternoon: Cloudy With Short-Term Precipitations
- » COVID-19 Crisis Impact on Youth - Depressed, Lonely and Anxious
- » May 25: Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Total: 2433
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » 2427 Cases of COVID-19 on May 24 in Bulgaria
- » A Cold Front Will Bring Rain and Thunder in the Afternoon