An Accident Left Three Metropolitan Districts without Electricity
High-voltage power lines accident, owned by the State Electricity System Operator, led to the exclusion of the Boyana substation in Sofia, CEZ reported. "Boyana" square, "Cinema Center" and part of "Manastirski livadi" in the capital are without electricity.
CEZ mobilizes all of its available teams to provide alternative power to the affected users as soon as possible, from the company assured.
Until the accident has been rectified, the company will maintain the supply of power to a backup scheme.
- » Every Third Bulgarian Lives with Less than BGN 350 a Month
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » PM Borissov Met with the CEO of Deutsche Welle
- » 20 Ancient Coffins Found in Egypt
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » IMF: The Global Economy Is in Recession