Fandakova: Maya Manolova is the BSP Candidate for Mayor of the Capital
Elections are the most important test for all politicians. This was stated by the mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova after journalists' review of the restoration work of the Bankya mineral bath building.
"We are currently running nominations in almost all parties, and the nominations are starting in GERB, and we will have results in September," she said.
Fandakova added that she was familiar with the BSP nomination. "They nominate Maya Manolova as a leader face of the BSP," added the mayor of the capital.
She also said she has been focused on the commitments she has made for the city's construction, not on whether she will run again in the elections for Sofia’s mayor. Yordanka Fandakova added that Sofia Municipality received reports of irregularities in the implementation of the projects and are currently checking them, trying to eliminate them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend