The National Maritime Exercise Breeze 2019 Has Begun - 12 NATO Countries Will Participate
The national maritime exercise Breeze 2019 has begun. The military exercise will last until July 21. The military headquarters based in Varna has named the zones of the military exercise in the Bulgarian aquatory and the exclusive economic zone of the Black Sea.
Twelve allied countries participate at the exercise with 27 warships and cutters, 5 planes and 6 helicopters. A total of 2,257 military men from Bulgaria, Albania, Belgium, Great Britain, Greece, Italy, Canada, Poland, Romania, the USA, Turkey and France, as well as the Standing NATO Maritime Group Two (SNMG2) and the Standing NATO Countermeasures Group Two (SNMCMG2) participate at Breeze 2019 military exercise, BNR reported.
- » PM Borissov Proposed Bulgaria and Greece to Use Their Ports Jointly
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » US Health Authorities Have Identified the Ingredient in the Electronic Cigarettes that Causes Lung Illnesses
- » NSI: The Total Consumer Confidence Indicator Has Increased Over the Last Year
- » Sofia Airport with Terminal 3 in 10 years?
- » Instagram to Hide the Likes Count of some US Users