PM Borissov Expects Chinese Investments in the "Green" Economy of Bulgaria
,,Bulgaria highly values relations with the People's Republic of China. We hope for the 70th anniversary of the establishment of our diplomatic relations this year to achieve significant results in practical cooperation and to raise our relationship to a new, higher level. "
This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during his meeting with Li Hongzhong, a 19th CCP Politburo member of the CCP, who is the vice-premier of the People's Republic of China (PRC).Li Hongzhong is at the head of a delegation visiting us.
Prime Minister Borisov welcomes the good cooperation between the two countries, both at governmental, parliamentary and regional level. Bulgarian Prime Minister Li Hongzhong and representatives of the Chinese city of Tianjin discussed the opportunities for cooperation in areas of mutual interest between our and Chinese cities.
"Under your leadership, Bulgaria is developing at a rapid pace," said Li Hongdzon, who conveyed to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov the greetings of PRC President Xi Jinping and Prime Minister Li Kuzian.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus