Dubai Will Allow Alcohol for Tourists
Alcohol retail outlet Maritime and Mercantile International (MMI), a subsidiary of the Emirates Group, has a separate segment on its website instructing tourists on the process of applying for the license. The free alcohol tourist licence is valid only to visitors who are non-Muslim and 21 years and over, Khaleej Times reported.
The document will be valid for 30 days and can be received at any store of the company that sells alcohol.
To obtain the permit, visitors to the emirate must complete a questionnaire stating that they are tourists. Store staff will make copies of the passports, including the print page that comes from entering the country. Tourists will also receive a flyer with Dubai's rules of public behaviour.
Presently, Dubai resident visa holders are eligible for a two-year licence that allows them to buy alcohol from shops and store it at home.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Regime for Entry into Bulgaria of Citizens of some Countries is Changing
- » Bulgarian hoteliers: The winter season will end if the entry of foreign citizens is banned
- » Sofia Airport has served 3.3 million passengers in 2021
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will start in January 2022
- » Bulgarian Tourism is Recovering by up to 45%
- » Over 40% Growth in Bulgarians Traveling Abroad in November