Mostly Sunny Today, with Some Increase in Cloudiness
It will be mostly sunny today, with some increase in cloudiness, more significant to the east, in the afternoon also in the mountainous areas of southwest Bulgaria, where scattered rain showers are expected.
A light to moderate northwest wind will blow. Maximum temperatures will reach 24°C to 29°C, in Sofia around 24°C. Overnight, there is a possibility for showers in some places in western and central Bulgaria.
The atmospheric pressure is a little lower than the average for the month. It will further drop slightly during the day.
Showers, more spread along the northern coast can be expected on the Black Sea Coast. The northwest moderate wind will change its direction in the afternoon and will blow from east. Maximum air temperatures: 24°C-26°C, close to the sea water temperature.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated