Sofia with the Highest Number of Registered Crimes
Sofia is the city with the most registered number of crimes.
In the capital, 22,557 criminal acts were reported, or 23.5 per cent of the total.
In the group are the districts of Varna - 7140 (7.4%), Burgas - 6924 (7.2%), Plovdiv - 6470 (6.7%), and Stara Zagora - 4185 (4.4%). This is the data from the annual reports on the activity of the Ministry of Interior and the Prosecutor's Office for last year, reports Monitor.
The most "Top 3" of the most criminals in Bulgaria is Sofia, Burgas and Vratsa.
For last year, the Ministry of the Interior had two reports of violations per hour. For the year 2018, a total of 96,187 crimes were reported. Of these, 87.9% - against the personality and property of the people and 12.1% - for economic reasons.
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago
- » Bulgarian MPs Approved the Removal of the Fast Track Trial Proceedings in Premeditated Murder Cases
- » Police Officers Arrested Two Bulgarians for Trafficking in Persons for Begging in France and Sweden