Four Parks in Sofia will Have Easier Access For People with Disabilities
Four Parks in Sofia with easier access for people with disabilities.
Measures to be taken are considered by the Environment Committee of Sofia Municipality.
They are included in the report of the deputy mayor of social affairs Albena Atanasova. At the moment there are ramps and an automatic toilet for disabled people in "West Park".
The financing of the project is under the Operational Program "Regions in Growth" and is in the process of implementation.
An elevator is already build in the ‘’Mladost’’ neighborhood, which gives access from the street to the main park area. This happens in ‘’Vartopo’’ Park. Testing of the elevator is done before it can be used by the public.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"