Bulgarian President Schedules Elections for Municipal Councillors and Mayors for 27 October
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev has issued a decree scheduling the election for municipal councillors and mayors for 27 October 2019, said the presidential press office. The decree of the head of state is based on Art. 98, Item 1 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria in connection with Art. 4, Para 1 of the Electoral Code.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General