Bulgarian Movie Won the Grand Prix at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival
The Bulgarian-Greek film “The Father” won the Grand Prix at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival in the Czech Republic.
The film is directed by Kristina Grozeva and Petar Valchanov. They received the Crystal Globe from actress Patricia Clarkson. The family drama with elements of comedy tells the story of a man who believes his late wife is trying to contact him while his son tries to bring him back to reality.
This is not the first time Kristina Grozeva and Petar Valchanov have earned recognition for their work – their films “The Lesson” and “Glory” have been commended in Bulgaria and abroad.
/ via BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ballerina Anna Pampulova: I Can’t Stop Exploring Dance
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. Catherine’s Day
- » “Home Alone” More Relevant Than Ever: WHO Recommends Online Christmas Celebrations
- » 10 Years German Christmas Market in Sofia
- » Credo Theater Shows Andersen’s Play 15 Years after Its Premiere
- » Sofia Inferno after World War II Air Raids Recreated in Unique Art Installation