Trump Criticizes UK Ambassador to the United States
British Ambassador to the United States, Kim Darroch, is bad for the United Kingdom. This is what US President Donald Trump said on the allegations of incompetence that the British diplomat had told him.
Diplomatic cables sent from the United Kingdom's ambassador to the United States back to London describe President Donald Trump as "inept," "insecure" and "incompetent," a UK government official confirmed Saturday to CNN.
The leak could cause serious diplomatic damage between the two “special relationship” allies.
The cables were leaked to and first published by the Daily Mail.
Darroch used secret cables and briefing notes to warn the UK government that Trump's "career could end in disgrace,”, according to CNN.
"The ambassador has not worked for the United Kingdom," Trump told reporters. "We are not big fans of this man," said the US president.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Schengen Condition Fulfilled - Migrants on the Balkan Route have Halved
- » Erdogan declared Three-Month State of Emergency in 10 Regions of Turkey, Deaths from the Earthquakes are now 5000
- » Day 349 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Expects a New Russian Offensive Very Soon
- » Turkey's Energy Infrastructure after the Earthquakes: Huge Fire, Stopped Gas and Oil Pipelines
- » More than 4,300 People Died from Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- » Thousands of Dead after Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria (OVERVIEW)