Revolut and Monese have Released Apple Pay in Bulgaria
Apple Pay is officially in Bulgaria. The payment service via iPhone is available with a Revolut digital bank account. The British fine-tech company, which has begun work in Bulgaria in April, will maintain its service in 11 new countries: Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia. they also use it abroad.
Overall, Revolut offers Apple Pay in 28 countries.
The Monese fintech also maintains service. Payments with Apple Pay are faster than conventional debit and credit card payments and can be made non-contact via iPhone, Apple Watch or Safari on MacBook Pro or MacBook Air with Touch ID, which eliminates the need to search for a bank card.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protest in Bulgaria: PM Borissov Demands Finance, Economy and Interior Ministers to Resign
- » Bulgarian PM to Protesters: I Hear You But Next Months Will Be Extremely Difficult to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them
- » Forth Day in a Row: Protests in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas; A Girl Climbed the Former Party House in Sofia