Between 25 and 36 Stotinki per Kilometer Toll Tax for Trucks
Between 25 and 36 stotinki per kilometer may the toll for heavy goods vehicles be. This was discussed by the state and the carriers at their first meeting on the tariffs and scope of the toll system.
The numbers are not final, and with further talks, it will be decided whether buses on regular services are exempt from fees so that they do not need to increase the ticket prices for consumers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 472 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 532 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Poor Roads and Lack of Control are the Main Reasons for the Large Number of Accidents
- » Public Transport in Sofia: Changes in Prices of Tickets and Cards
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 549 New Cases in the Last 24 hours