Emil Koshlukov Is the New Director General of BNT
Emil Koshlukov was elected as Director General of BNT. Three of the five members of the CEM voted for him.
Two of the CEM members voted for Sasho Yovkov.
Until now, Koshlukov has been a temporary acting Director General of BNT after the removal of Konstantin Kamenarov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Doctors Signal that Hospitals are Under Pressure and Human Resources are Depleted
- » Mathematician: There is Danger that the Capacity of Hospitals in Bulgaria will be Filled within a Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Fog in the East, Sun in the West of the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 6816 New Cases, 124 Dead, 26,327 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Hospital Associations in Bulgaria Support the New Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Prof. Kozhuharova: The Fourth Wave has Reached the Peak of the Previous One, there will be Another