Spraying against Mosquitoes in Kozloduy Is Postponed for Monday
The first spraying over the city of Kozloduy, which was organized for July 4th in connection with the launch of insecticide mosquito treatments along the Danube River, was canceled, Bulgarian Agency for Food Safety announced.
The reason for postponing the spraying is a delay in the delivery of the insecticide repellent.
It is expected that after the delivery of the preparation, the campaign will begin on schedule on Monday, July 8th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Sofia: Critical Situation in Pirogov Hospital
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Black Record of 2243 Daily Cases and 42 Deaths
- » Bulgaria: Public Heating in Sofia Will Start on Wednesday
- » Two Teachers from Northeastern Bulgaria Lost the Battle with COVID-19
- » Tightened COVID-19 Measures in Several Bulgarian Cities
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate's Director Resigns