Spraying against Mosquitoes in Kozloduy Is Postponed for Monday
The first spraying over the city of Kozloduy, which was organized for July 4th in connection with the launch of insecticide mosquito treatments along the Danube River, was canceled, Bulgarian Agency for Food Safety announced.
The reason for postponing the spraying is a delay in the delivery of the insecticide repellent.
It is expected that after the delivery of the preparation, the campaign will begin on schedule on Monday, July 8th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Director of Bulgarian National Radio Resigns, Claims His Opinion Is Manipulated and Falsified
- » Study: Mild, Asymptomatic COVID-19 Patients May Not Be Infectious for More Than 10 Days
- » 104 Days of Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Rise of Daily Cases to 1336
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Masks Made Mandatory Outdoors From Thursday
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: Doctors Are People’s Greatest Support at the Moment