Spain is the Most Desirable Tourist Destination
Most European tourists (84%) travel in EU countries, ''EuroPulse'' reported.
According to Eurostat, most of the preferences are for Spain (21% of tourists), as well as for Italy and France (12%), RIA Novosti writes, quote by Econ.bg
Among the most popular destinations is also the United States, where 2.3% of Europeans spend their holidays. The average length of the trip abroad is 13 days and the hotel accommodation costs an average of 156 euros, according to statistics.
Holiday in Turkey would choose 0.9% of tourists, staying there for an average of 10 days. Passengers pay an average of 83 euros per room per hotel.
Holiday in Thailand attracts 0.8% of Europeans traveling, and India would choose 0.7%. These breaks last longer - an average of 22 days. For a hotel in these countries, tourists pay an average of 91 euros per day.
- » 6.4% More Foreigners’ Visits to Bulgaria in December 2019
- » Turkey, Greece and Germany are the Most Preferred Destinations for Bulgarians in December
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova: Bulgarian Tourism is Becoming Increasingly More Competitive
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Strengthen their Relations and to Deepen Cooperation in the Field of Tourism
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » 17.4% More People Spent their Vacation in 4 and 5 Stars Accommodation Establishments in November 2019 in Comparison with November 2018