Spain is the Most Desirable Tourist Destination
Most European tourists (84%) travel in EU countries, ''EuroPulse'' reported.
According to Eurostat, most of the preferences are for Spain (21% of tourists), as well as for Italy and France (12%), RIA Novosti writes, quote by Econ.bg
Among the most popular destinations is also the United States, where 2.3% of Europeans spend their holidays. The average length of the trip abroad is 13 days and the hotel accommodation costs an average of 156 euros, according to statistics.
Holiday in Turkey would choose 0.9% of tourists, staying there for an average of 10 days. Passengers pay an average of 83 euros per room per hotel.
Holiday in Thailand attracts 0.8% of Europeans traveling, and India would choose 0.7%. These breaks last longer - an average of 22 days. For a hotel in these countries, tourists pay an average of 91 euros per day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EasyJet May Cut Three UK Airport Bases
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Angelkova: The Measure 60/40 Becomes 80/20 for the Tourism Sector
- » Important: Greece Can Only be Entered Through the Kulata Border Checkpoint
- » Airbus Cuts Nearly 15,000 Jobs to Adapt COVID-19 Environment
- » WizzAir with New Route From Sofia - Mykonos
- » Greece COVID-19 Measures: A Beach and Three Bars Near Athens Were Closed