1st Meeting of the Public Advisory Council on the Introduction of the TOLL System
Regional Minister Petya Avramova convened a first meeting of the Public Advisory Council on the introduction of the TOLL system.
It is expected that the representatives will be present at the meeting for further discussion of the price and scope of the TOLL system.
The TOLL system is expected to work on August 16, and in March next year to start collecting fees. Until then, the state and business must reach a compromise acceptable to all countries.
Representatives of various ministries, the Road Infrastructure Agency and representatives of the municipalities were invited to attend the meeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend