5 Illegal Migrants Were Found in a Truck at Kulata Border Checkpoint
Five illegally transported migrants were found in a truckload after an inspection at Kulata border checkpoint on Tuesday. They were without identification documents and were later identified as Afghan citizens. The authorities have submitted a refugee document issued by the Greek authorities.
The truck with Polish registration number was stopped for check-in on the country’s entry. The truck was driven by a Polish citizen. According to documents, he was transporting watermelons from Greece to Poland.
The Greek side was informed and the driver was detained. Upon completion of court actions, foreigners will be returned to Greece.
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago
- » Bulgarian MPs Approved the Removal of the Fast Track Trial Proceedings in Premeditated Murder Cases
- » Police Officers Arrested Two Bulgarians for Trafficking in Persons for Begging in France and Sweden