5 Illegal Migrants Were Found in a Truck at Kulata Border Checkpoint
Five illegally transported migrants were found in a truckload after an inspection at Kulata border checkpoint on Tuesday. They were without identification documents and were later identified as Afghan citizens. The authorities have submitted a refugee document issued by the Greek authorities.
The truck with Polish registration number was stopped for check-in on the country’s entry. The truck was driven by a Polish citizen. According to documents, he was transporting watermelons from Greece to Poland.
The Greek side was informed and the driver was detained. Upon completion of court actions, foreigners will be returned to Greece.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case