The Disinsection Campaign along the Danube Starts Today
Disinsection campaign along the Danube starts today. The destruction of the insects will take place through the ubiquitous spraying of the affected areas along the whole Danube River. The campaign will be carried out by aviation treatment aimed at the mass destruction of mosquitoes and the prevention of the spread of human and animal diseases in these risky regions.
The airplane that will spray over the city of Kozloduy will depart at 19:15 from the agricultural apron in the village of Glozhene, Vratsa district. The Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva and the Executive Director of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency, Dr. Damian Iliev, will be present at the site.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water