President Rumen Radev Will Visit Shanghai Today
The visit of President Rumen Radev to China continue. After Beijing, the head of state will visit Shanghai, where he will talk today with the mayor of the city.
Yesterday, the presidents of Bulgaria and China adopted a declaration of strategic partnership between the two countries and discussed opportunities for future cooperation.
Today, Radev will visit Shanghai, the most influential economic, financial and science center in East China, and will talk to the mayor of the city.
Tomorrow, the president will visit the headquarters of one of China's leading tourism corporations.
Radev will deliver a lecture at Shanghai Jiao Tong University - is one of the most prestigious higher education institutions in China.
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki
- » Prime Minister Borissov Met with the Prime Minister of the Province of Lower Austria
- » PM Borissov Met with Greece's Foreign Minister
- » Greece Supports Bulgaria For Schengen