Ryanair Launched a New Route from Sofia
Irish low-cost carrier Ryanair has announced that it has launched a new route from Sofia. Flights will be to the East Midlands airport in the UK, about an hour and a half to Nottingham.
Flights will start in January 2020.
The company reports that flights can be booked for dates until March 28th next year, thus passengers could benefit from the lower prices right now.
The reservation system, however, shows that tickets can not yet be bought on the route.
- » 6.4% More Foreigners’ Visits to Bulgaria in December 2019
- » Turkey, Greece and Germany are the Most Preferred Destinations for Bulgarians in December
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova: Bulgarian Tourism is Becoming Increasingly More Competitive
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Strengthen their Relations and to Deepen Cooperation in the Field of Tourism
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » 17.4% More People Spent their Vacation in 4 and 5 Stars Accommodation Establishments in November 2019 in Comparison with November 2018