The Share of Smuggled Cigarettes on the Bulgarian Market Have Fallen to 3.8%
Smuggled cigarettes on the Bulgarian market fell to 3.8% in the first quarter of 2019. This is a record compared to 2010 when surveys began and showed a 34.5% share of illegal cigarettes.
The presentation of the study is attended by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and the Interior Minister.
- » Three People Were Killed and One Was Injured in a Shooting in Istanbul
- » More than a Tonne of Cocaine Was Found in a Banana Container in Italy
- » The Special Prosecutor’s Office Has Brought Charges against Three Persons Involved in an Organised Crime Group for Trafficking of Women
- » London Police Released 29 Romanian Women who Were Forced to Prostitute
- » Turkey Returns 11 French Jihadists to Paris
- » More than 1 Tonne of Cocaine Is Washing Up on the Atlantic Coast of France