PM Borissov: Kristalina Georgieva is Extremely Well Prepared
"Kristalina Georgieva is extremely well prepared, there must be enough votes to support her.” This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in front of journalists in Brussels. Currently there are talks on the allocation of the senior posts in the EU.
"We demonstrate a high degree of transparency. People already make enough fun of the countries of Eastern Europe, I hope there will be a decision today, "Borissov said.
"I have not heard Michel Barnier's name go through the so-called consultations," Borissov said in response to a question whether he is a good offer for Bulgaria.
- » PM Borissov: No Country that Adopts the Euro Becomes Poorer or Weaker as a Result
- » President Radev and SJC Members Held Consultations on Constitutional Changes
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » President Rumen Radev: I Hope that if Bulgaria and Russia Show Political Will, Mutually-Beneficial Prices and Conditions for Natural Gas Supply Will be Achieved
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw