Donald Trump: Iran is "Playing with Fire"
US President Donald Trump warned that Iran is "playing with fire" after Tehran said it exceeded a limit on enriched uranium reserves under a 2015 nuclear deal abandoned by Washington, AFP reported.
"They know what they're doing. They know what they're playing with and I think they're playing with fire," Trump told reporters at the White House when asked about Iran.
The United States withdrew from the nuclear deal last year and hit Iran's crucial oil exports and financial transactions as well as other sectors with biting sanctions.
The White House had earlier said "the United States and its allies will never allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons," vowing to continue exerting "maximum pressure" on the regime.
"It was a mistake under the Iran nuclear deal to allow Iran to enrich uranium at any level," spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said in a statement.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » China with Drastic Measures: Removes all Foreign Computer Technology
- » Erdogan: Muslim Countries Need to Provide Better Living Conditions
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Turkey Returns 11 Jihadists to France