Russia Will Explore the Moon with the Help of AI
Russia will explore the Moon with the help of robots with artificial intelligence, the Roscosmos federal space agency said.
"The involvement of a person in this program is harmoniously combined with the use of automated spacecraft and robot with elements of artificial intelligence," said the press service of the corporation.
From there, they further emphasised that robotic systems will be maximally triggered during exploration and absorption of the Moon to reduce potential risks to human health as well as the value of the program as a whole.
Russia's lunar program must be implemented in several stages by 2040.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine