Algerian Citizen Raped and Robbed a Girl in the Borisova Garden in Sofia
Algerian raped and robbed a 23-year-old girl in Sofia's largest park Borisova garden. The offense was committed on June 26, with the foreigner threatening his victim with broken glass from a bottle, informs NOVA.
An hour before the young woman was attacked, the Algerian tried to jump over another girl. The abuser is detained for 24 hours. It is expected that he will be charged.
The information available on the perpetrator is that he was in a closed-door accommodation facility a year and a half , and after the expiration of that period he was declared for search. His identity is known to law enforcement.
Awaiting confirmation from the authorities in his home country, then extradition procedure will be triggered.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov