GERB Reimbursed the Overpayments from the Party Subsidy
By an order of the chairman of GERB Boyko Borissov, the party reimbursed the overpayments from the party subsidy, the formation announced. This makes GERB the first party to make such an action.
This happened after the promulgation in the State Gazette of the amendments to the Political Parties Act and the Ministry of Finance published the information on the amounts that are subject to voluntary reimbursement under the central budget. The party has transferred the entire amount to the BNB financial office.
- » Bulgaria, Valeri Simeonov: The Government Remains, And So Does the Prime Minister
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Am Ready to Step Down at Any Moment
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » Former British Minister Arrested on Saturday for Alleged Rape
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania