Teacher from Rousse was Sentenced to Eight Years in Prison for Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirls
A physical education teacher from Rousse was sentenced to eight years in prison for sexually assaulting two underage students.
The case unfolds after parents alert the law enforcement.
According to the prosecutor's office, the crimes were committed in 2013 and 2017. One of the girls even attempted suicide.
Because of the age of the victims, the process that began in November last year in closed door. Today's verdict may be appealed within 15 days before the Court of Appeal of Veliko Tarnovo.
The prosecutor's office in Rousse said they would appeal the decision and insist on a more severe punishment.
- » More than a Tonne of Cocaine Was Found in a Banana Container in Italy
- » The Special Prosecutor’s Office Has Brought Charges against Three Persons Involved in an Organised Crime Group for Trafficking of Women
- » London Police Released 29 Romanian Women who Were Forced to Prostitute
- » Turkey Returns 11 French Jihadists to Paris
- » More than 1 Tonne of Cocaine Is Washing Up on the Atlantic Coast of France
- » German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack