Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
President Rumen Radev goes to Geneva to participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council. Bulgaria is a member for the first time since the establishment of the intergovernmental body.
In Switzerland, the head of state will meet with High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet, with UN chief-general Michael Moeller and with the World Health and the World Trade Organization (WHO) Director-General, Roberto Azevêdo.
Tomorrow, Rumen Radev will visit CERN where he will talk with Bulgarian scientists working with the European Organization for Nuclear Research.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus