Putin: The EU Has Lost Nearly 5 Times More Than Russia For 5 Years of Sanctions Against It
The European Union has lost nearly 5 times more than Russia for 5 years of sanctions against it.
This was stated by Russian President Vladimir Putin in the 17th "Direct Line" with his compatriots.
Putin called "utter stupidity" the claims of Russian occupation in eastern Ukraine and said Russia would spit on its interests if it fulfilled the demands of the West, just to bring reconciliation.
Putin, whose rating has fallen for four years from 90 percent to 64 percent, assured the Russians that there is already a shift in the trend of devaluing their incomes, and they will gradually rise.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin: Start Mass Vaccination against COVID-19 in Russia Next Week
- » Russia – The 5th Most Popular Bitcoin Investments Destination
- » Moscow Imposes New COVID-19 Rules for Bars and Discos
- » A Large-Scale Protest of the Opposition Will Take Place in Moscow
- » 26 Independent Candidates Enter the Moscow Parliament
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement