The President is Considering a Veto of the Black Sea Coast Act
The team of President Rumen Radev is considering the possibility of vetoing the Law on the Structure of the Black Sea Coast, which was adopted last week. A request for such a veto was demanded by the civil group “Betonomorie”.
"You see that the construction or the concreting of the beach continues to be a big problem and the legislator's continue to be extremely rigorous to the citizens while at the same time we observe how there is barbaric pouring of concrete on the beach. In my opinion this is not in the interests of the institutions, citizens and the society itself. "said President Radev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Tankers came and the Price of Gas in Europe fell Sharply
- » Bulgarian PM: There Won’t be any New Electricity Prices for Household Consumers
- » Bulgarian Expert: The Price of Gasoline can Reach BGN 3
- » Bulgaria: There is No Bubble in the Real Estate Market. For Now
- » Bulgaria: Forecast for Economic Growth in 2022
- » Bulgaria: 7.8% Annual Inflation in December