The President is Considering a Veto of the Black Sea Coast Act
The team of President Rumen Radev is considering the possibility of vetoing the Law on the Structure of the Black Sea Coast, which was adopted last week. A request for such a veto was demanded by the civil group “Betonomorie”.
"You see that the construction or the concreting of the beach continues to be a big problem and the legislator's continue to be extremely rigorous to the citizens while at the same time we observe how there is barbaric pouring of concrete on the beach. In my opinion this is not in the interests of the institutions, citizens and the society itself. "said President Radev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Aeroflot: No flights from Russia to Sofia and Bourgas Until the End of August
- » Germany Needs Workers from the Balkans
- » Almost 100 Illegal Houses to be Demolished in the Roma Neighborhood in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- » Tsvetan Simeonov: Bulgarian Business Freezes Investment Projects
- » Chinese AI Company Xiao-i is Suing Apple for $1.4 Billion
- » New Results Suggest That Almost 1.5 Million People in Italy Have Developed Antobodies for COVID-19