Until June 30th, Turkey Won't Export Electricity to Bulgaria
Due to problems in the Turkish power system, the Turkish operator TEIAS reduces the transmission capacity towards Turkey to Bulgaria to 0 MW between 17.06.2019 and 30.06.2019 and there will be no imports of electricity from Turkey to Bulgaria for this period. This was announced by the Electricity System Operator (ESO), quoted by BTA.
Bulgaria's transmission capacities towards Turkey remain unchanged, the report said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More Workers Exempt from Quarantine to Avoid Staff Shortages
- » Bulgaria Set to Drasrtically Increase Pensions as of 1 October
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister Petkov to Alert Prosecution Office about Ministerial Complex Project
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Bulgaria: National Recovery and Resilience Plan - What to Expect?
- » Tourism Industry Fears Decline in Number of Tourists in August