Information Days for Bulgarian Citizens in Cyprus
The Office for Labor and Social Affairs of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy organized information days for Bulgarian citizens in Cyprus.
Our compatriots will receive information on the procedures for confirming retirement in the European Union.
Consultations were provided on the various types of benefits - old age, unemployment, maternity, disability. Practical questions on the procedures for certifying length of service and the specifics for its calculation in Cyprus will be clarified.
Within two days - today and tomorrow, Bulgarians can get the information they need in the embassy building of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus