Decho Dechev, Manager of NHIF: The Cashiers' Gaps Are Well Known
Besides having to provide certain services and products, NHIF is obliged to provide measures and actions for their most rational use by law. The prosecution requests this now, and wants to get information on what checks are being made. This was said in the "Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov", the manager of the National Health Insurance Fund, Dr. Decho Dechev.
According to him, the access to health service is undoubtedly in Bulgaria. In the meantime, someone has defined the package of activities that the insured person is entitled to. All these activities, products, medicines, worth money. Here is the whole conflict, Dechev commented.
Decho Dechev, Manager of NHIF:
The patient says "I am entitled to this thing" and the one who provides the activity says "Yes, but that's worth money".
According to Dr. Dechev, the cashiers' gaps are well known, the problems are complex - they are checked by documents but the document is filled in perfectly.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year