Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Macedonia
An earthquake of magnitude 3.8 on the Richter scale was registered last night in Macedonia, at 2:20 local time (3:20 Bulgarian time).
According to the European Mediterranean Seismic Center, the depth of the earthquake is 2 kilometers. The epicenter was 6 kilometers east from Struga and 80 kilometers from the Albanian capital Tirana.
The tremor is felt in Struga and Ohrid and was long about 7 seconds.
So far there has been no information about injured people and serious material damages.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West