Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Macedonia
An earthquake of magnitude 3.8 on the Richter scale was registered last night in Macedonia, at 2:20 local time (3:20 Bulgarian time).
According to the European Mediterranean Seismic Center, the depth of the earthquake is 2 kilometers. The epicenter was 6 kilometers east from Struga and 80 kilometers from the Albanian capital Tirana.
The tremor is felt in Struga and Ohrid and was long about 7 seconds.
So far there has been no information about injured people and serious material damages.
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria
- » Nearly 900 Asteroids Are Potentially Dangerous to the Earth Over the Next 100 Years