Sunny and Hot today, with Maximum Temperature Between 31°C and 36°C
Today it will be sunny and hot again.
In the afternoon, mainly in the eastern and mountainous areas, cumulous and cumulonimbus clouds will form, bringing showers and thunder to some places. Atmospheric pressure during the day will remain almost unchanged, slightly higher than the average for the month.
There will be light wind, in the eastern part of the country increasing to moderate, from the north-northeast. Maximum temperatures between 31°C and 36°C, in Sofia – about 31°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Weather and Hydrology Institute (NIMH).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow Code for High Temperatures in Bulgaria, up to 40 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Hottest July Week is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Calm
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Dry Period Begins
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rainfall in Western and Northern Bulgaria
- » 170 Forest Fires Extinguished in Bulgaria for 24 hours