Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
It is expected today that the Employment, Social Policy, Health and Consumer Affairs Council meeting in Luxembourg will decide in which of the four EU capitals the European Labor Office will be located.
Sofia, Nicosia, Riga and Bratislava are the four European capitals that are fighting for its headquarters.
It is expected to be set up this year and be operational by 2023.
Sofia offers a choice between three buildings - "Ellipse Center", "Novotel Sofia" and "Premier" hotel, expressing its readiness to provide one of them from the beginning of next year or even earlier.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission: Bulgaria Has No Legal Criteria for the Minimum Wages
- » European Commission: EUR 9.218 Billions Grants for Bulgaria, Italy and Spain on Top of the Table
- » Doubts Remain over Readiness of Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania for Schengen
- » EC: Bulgaria is the Only Country that Meets the Criterion for the EU Budget Deficit
- » Bulgaria Marks Europe Day
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria